Subscribe!
Dog Treats

May 03, 2012 03:25 PM | 0 0 comments | 11 11 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Steve Smith and Debi Arthur are won-

dering how many pets have to die from tainted treats before the product is pulled from the shelves. They believe that a product called Milo’s Kitchen Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, purchased last fall at the Shoprite in the town of Ulster, caused the death of their Chihuahua, Lacy. They suspected the treats because after Lacy was gone, they gave the remaining treats to their daughter’s dog, who also became ill.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet

Comment Guidelines
Note: The above are comments from the readers. In no way do they represent the view of Ulster Publishing.